- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
Western Specialty Contractors Promotes Keegan Tune
Western Specialty Contractors has promoted Keegan Tune of St. Peters, MO as Branch Manager of its new Kansas City Roofing branch.
Opening in the spring, Kansas City Roofing will offer maintenance, repair and replacement of commercial flat roofs and will be located in Western’s existing Kansas City branch office at 800 North Agnes Avenue. The existing branch, serving Kansas and Western Missouri since 1945, provides building cleaning, concrete restoration, epoxy and chemical grout injection, expansion joint systems, exterior wall coatings, masonry restoration, parking and plaza deck restoration and waterproofing.
Tune will be responsible for growing the roofing branch from the ground up, utilizing Western’s corporate tools and existing customer base in the Kansas City area.
Adding roofing services in the Kansas City market will allow Western to better serve its existing customers, as well as attract new ones by making Western a full-service building envelope restoration contractor, said Tune.
Tune started working for Western as an intern in 2005, then was promoted to Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager and Assistant Branch Manager at Western’s St. Louis Roofing branch before his recent appointment as Branch Manager of Kansas City Roofing. Tune has been working in the construction industry since age 15.
“Keegan definitely has the skill set and the drive to get our new Kansas City Roofing branch up and running and successful,” said Western Senior Vice President of Operations Tom Brooks. “His extensive experience in roofing and project management made him the natural choice to head our newest branch.”
Tune has a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management from the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, MO.
Family-owned and operated for 100 years, Western Specialty Contractors is the nation’s largest specialty contractor in masonry and concrete restoration, waterproofing and specialty roofing. Western offers a nationwide network of expertise that building owners, engineers, architects and property managers can count on to develop cost-effective, corrective measures that can add years of useful life to a variety of structures including: industrial, commercial, healthcare, historic, educational and government buildings, parking structures and sports stadiums. Western is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with over 30 branch offices nationwide and employs more than 1,200 salaried and hourly professionals who offer the best, time-tested techniques and innovative technology.