- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
The UP Companies Hires Richard Guinn as Project Assistant
The UP Companies has hired Richard Guinn of Florissant, MO as a Project Assistant in its Power UP electrical division.
Of his 10 years of industry experience, Guinn comes to The UP Companies from Marine Technology Inc. where he was a Maintenance Technician.
As Project Assistant, Guinn is responsible for setting up electrical jobs, entering change orders, coordinating electrical permits and inspections, issuing purchase orders, updating job projection sheets, coordinating employee interviews, closing out documents, and making travel arrangements, among other tasks.
He has an Associate’s Degree in Electrical Construction and Design Management from Ranken Technical College in St. Louis, MO.
The UP Companies (UPCO) is one of the region’s largest full-service MBE-certified contractual providers. UPCO’s firms are Square UP Builders, a primary source of high-quality commercial and residential rough and finish services employing over 100 carpenters; Power UP Electrical Contractors, a leader in electrical systems design, installation and maintenance, and the largest minority-owned full-service electrical contractor in the St. Louis region with more than 50 skilled union electricians; and Keep UP Commercial Services, a multi-faceted company providing grounds and building maintenance, construction and repair, and cleaning services to commercial property owners.