- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
SSM Debuts $24M Facility in St. Charles
From St. Louis Post-Dispatch: SSM Health showed off on Wednesday (April 19) its new $24 million outpatient facility in St. Charles, which officials say will provide easier access to health services.
The center opens to the public Monday.
“This makes perfect sense for us,” said Mike Bowers, president of St. Joseph Hospital in downtown St. Charles.
Bowers said the location was easily visible from Interstate 70 and would allow patients to access outpatient services without having to go to the St. Charles hospital location, which is two miles away.
The three-story outpatient center, which replaced the former Columns Banquet Center, has an urgent care center and will provide specialty services such as endocrinology and physical therapy. The center will also offer imaging services, including X-rays, MRIs and mammograms.
Bowers said SSM was attracted to the site because of the large investment in infrastructure in recent years.