The success of Construction Forum STL is based on its accessibility and inclusion. We call it “Knocking down the walls to make a room big enough for everyone.” We do not purport to be the “voice” for anyone in the industry. Rather, we are a “room” where all those voices can be heard.
All of our events and communication — Quarterly speakers/networking; newsletters; website, etc. — are free and open to anyone and everyone who has an interest in improving construction and development in the St. Louis region.
Because we are a 501(c)4 civic organization with no “membership” requirement to access our offerings, sponsorship of Construction Forum STL are tax deductible as a business expense. We appreciate the contribution that our sponsors make and take very seriously our obligation to deliver a high level of industry engagement and marketing value. Our metrics are constantly and instantly available. Sponsorship is fully deductible as a regular business marketing expense.
• Approximately 1,700 people have attended our last four networking speaker events.
• Our email newsletter is distributed twice weekly to 12,000 email addresses, with a 24% open rate and an 18% click through rate
• Our weekly employment listings show, on the website and by email, show between 40 and 65 listings per week.
• Our website www.ConstructForSTL.org has 20,000 page views per month from 8,500 users in 11,500 sessions
All of our programming and communication are made possible through our sponsors. Among the companies that have sponsored Construction Forum STL are:
• AEdifica Case Engineering
• ARCO Construction Company, Inc.
• Aschinger Electric
• Ameren Missouri
• BDO USA, LLP (Formerly Stone Carlie)
• Bi-State Fabricators Association
• Bi-State Roof Systems
• Burns & McDonnell
• Carpenters District Council
• Drilling Service Co.
• Dynamic Controls Inc.
• Eastern Missouri Laborers’ District Council
• Electrical Connection
• Flooring Industry Council
• Holland Construction Services
• icon Mechanical
• J.W. Terrill
• Korte Company
• Kozeny-Wagner, Inc.
• Masonry Institute of St. Louis
• McCarthy, Leonard & Kaemmerer, L.C.
• MHS Legacy Group
• Midwest BankCentre
• Murphy Company
• Negwer Materials, Inc.
• Niehaus Building Services, LLC.
• Nu Way Concrete Forms, Inc.
• P&A Drywall Supply
• Rhodey Construction, Inc.
• Seiler Instrument
• Sheet Metal Workers Local 36
• Washington University Graduate Construction Program
• T.J. Wies Contracting, Inc.
• Wies Drywall and Construction Corp.
• S.M. Wilson & Co.
A Forum Master Sponsorship is $5,000, which includes:
• Mention in all event promotional materials (newsletters, on-site displays and PowerPoints) for four events
• Tabletop or banner exhibit at four events
• Ads in 104 newsletters (twice a week for one year)
• One year of advertising on the website
We also have half and quarter sponsorships at $2,500 and $1,250. The half has two events and half a year of web/newsletter associated with it. The quarter has one event and three months of web/newsletter.
Standalone sponsorship of Forum quarterly networking/speaker events is also available.
• Event sponsors are mentioned in all event promotional materials,
• Their logo is displayed on banners, PowerPoints and podium mention on the day of the event.
• They also receive the opportunity to have a tabletop display during the networking portion of the event.
Event sponsorship investment is $1,000 each for a single event, $950 for two events $850 for three events and $750 each for four events.
The forum’s journal ConstructForSTL publishes four times per year. It is published online, plus 2,000 print copies.
If you’d like to know more about the Construction Forum Sponsorship or you are interested in helping or becoming involved, please contact us. We’d love to help you.
Tom Finan (Executive Director)
Construction Forum STL
3245 Hampton Ave., Second Floor
St. Louis, MO 63139
Direct (314.880.2063) Cell (314.743.7505)