- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
S. M. Wilson Hires Rachel Thess and Jessica Kornfeld
S. M. Wilson & Co. has hired Rachel Thess as Project Engineer and Jessica Kornfeld at Project Assistant/Job Accountant.
Thess will be responsible for helping establish procedures with the design professionals, consultants and Owner of projects for information flow, approvals, meetings and reporting. She will also track shop drawings, submittals, material deliveries and RFIs through the duration of projects and assist the Project Manager with MBE/WBE participation and workforce inclusion.
Jessica Kornfeld is pictured. There is no photo of Rachel Thess available at this time.
Thess has a BA in Business Administration from Lindenwood University and is pursuing her Masters in Construction Management at Washington University.
Kornfeld is S. M. Wilson’s new Project Assistant/Job Accountant. She holds a BS in Accounting and Business Management from Missouri Baptist University.
S. M. Wilson is a full-service construction management, design/build and general contracting firm with headquarters in St. Louis. S. M. Wilson is one of the largest general construction and construction management firms in the St. Louis area. The company posted $280 million in 2016 revenues, and ranks 220th in Engineering News-Record’s 2016 list of Top 400 commercial contractors nationwide.