- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
Missouri S&T Concrete Conference To Be Held May 2-3
Missouri University of Science and Technology will host the annual Missouri Concrete Conference May 2-3 in the Havener Center on campus. Conference registration is $150 per person.
Conference topics include slag cement concrete; colored concrete; steel fibers in building construction; impact of air quality control on fly ash properties; timing of slab sawing; compacted concrete pavement; internal curing; field testing; factors affecting air content; zero discharge production water at plants; precast update; confirming aggregate quality; regional aggregate issues; ACR street deterioration; CPR specification update; evolution of bridge deck design; St. Louis County materials specification update; ACI adhesive anchor technician certification; and the Missouri Department of Transportation’s current research.
Certificates to document Personal Development Hours will be provided.
Organizers say the conference will be of interest to contractors, public agencies, consulting engineers, testing labs, aggregate producers, ready mix, cement and admixture suppliers, and equipment technical reps.
Additional information, including a complete listing of presentations, is available online at concrete.mst.edu.
For registration and sponsor information, contact Missouri S&T’s office of distance and continuing education at 573-341-6576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical information, contact Dr. David Richardson, associate professor of civil, architectural and environmental engineering at Missouri S&T, at 573-341-4487 or email@example.com.