- New STL Mayor on To-Do List, Political Foes and Getting ‘Remarried’ to the CountyPosted 3 hours ago
- CRG Developing First Phase of Bausch + Lomb Warehouse Expansion in Greenville, Partners with Gramercy Property TrustPosted 5 hours ago
- Clark-Fox Policy Institute LaunchesPosted 7 hours ago
- Multi-Million Dollar Centene Expansion Underway in ClaytonPosted 9 hours ago
- BMC Enterprises, Inc. Announces Three Aggregate Transactions in MissouriPosted 12 hours ago
- McGrath & Associates Promotes Dan Gold to Pharmaceutical Business ManagerPosted 13 hours ago
- Missouri Contractors Stand United Against Repeal of Prevailing WagePosted 13 hours ago
- New Renderings of Hotel at Municipal Courts BuildingPosted 13 hours ago
- Spec Construction Rising, Vacancies Falling in St. Louis Industrial MarketPosted 14 hours ago
- Two AT&T Sky Bridges to be Demolished in Downtown St. LouisPosted 14 hours ago
J.F. Electric Honored for Excellence and Innovation
J.F. Electric was named Edwardsville’s Business of the Year for 2016 in a recent ceremony held outside of the mayor’s office. The City of Edwardsville has annually honored businesses for their significant role in driving Edwardsville’s business community and economic growth. To be considered for a Business of the Year award, the organization must be setting the standards for excellence and innovation with their business practices and community involvement.
Previous award winners include World Wide Technology, Panttoni Development Company, Inc., and Tri-Star Properties.
At the ceremony, Jonathan Fowler of J.F. Electric stated, “We are honored to be recognized with this prestigious award by the city of Edwardsville. We’ve been a part of the Edwardsville community for over 50 years and are proud to call Edwardsville home.” The company’s history dates back five generations to 1904, originating in south St. Louis. J.F. Electric has been doing business in southern Illinois since 1924 when the business was moved to Centralia. In 1969, J.F. Electric moved its headquarters to Edwardsville and currently employs more than 700 employees, serving customers in four different states.
J.F. Electric is an electrical contractor that’s in the business of creating connections for over 100 years and is one of the region’s largest privately held businesses. J.F. Electric provides engineering expertise, backed by a construction and installation know-how in a diverse range of service offerings — from utilities and commercial projects to industrial and telecommunications customers. J.F.’s smart solutions deliver value from pre-planning to long after the project is complete.