- MO House Votes to Repeal Public Construction Wage LawPosted 5 hours ago
- St. Louis Design and Construction Industry Help with Autism AwarenessPosted 7 hours ago
- Revised Plans for Holy Corners Townhomes Still Short of CRO EndorsementPosted 1 day ago
- Stenger Pledges $1 Million for 39 North FundingPosted 1 day ago
- Nicole Hoffarth Promoted to AssociatePosted 1 day ago
- Pro & Con: Proposition 1, MetroLink, Urban DevelopmentPosted 1 day ago
- MetroLink Tax Hike Touted as Way to Move the City ForwardPosted 2 days ago
- Working a 40-Hour Week But You’re Working More Than 40 HoursPosted 2 days ago
- The Sheridan at Chesterfield is Under Development; $31M, 91-UnitsPosted 2 days ago
- Missouri Foundation for Health Plans New Home at Columbia Iron Works in The GrovePosted 2 days ago
Dale Bax Joins Midwest BankCentre’s St. Charles County Advisory Board
Dale Bax, vice president of Bax Engineering Co., has been elected to the Midwest BankCentre St. Charles County Advisory Board. Bax leads residential design for the full-service civil engineering and land surveying firm, based in St. Charles, Mo.
Bax belongs to several industry organizations, including the Home Builders Association of St. Louis & Eastern Missouri, Missouri Society for Professional Surveyors, Missouri/Kansas Chapter American Concrete Pavement Association, Engineers’ Club of St. Louis, American Public Works Association, and the Transportation Engineers Association of Metropolitan St. Louis. Within the local community, he is active in the St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce, Sunrise Rotary Club of St. Charles and St. Jude’s Dream Home.
Midwest BankCentre, founded in St. Louis in 1906, employs a staff of 300 currently working at 20 bank locations in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, it acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, it purchased Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Midwest BankCentre provides integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business cash management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.